- Adventure tour
- Almaty Resorts
- 5 Star
- 4 Star
- Strip club
- Night club / Night Life
- Best time to visit
- About us
- Ritz Carlton
- Ramada Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel
- Photo Gallery
- Issyk lake tour
- Charyn canyon tour
- Night Adventure
- Segway Tour
- Ethno City Tour
- Flying on a Glider
- Airplane Tour
- Kok Tobe
- Shymbulak ski resort
- Medeo ice rink
- First president park
- Big Almaty lake
- Ascension Cathedral
- Arbat Walking Street
- Panfilovets' Park
- Baiken Mosque
- Republic Square
- Mahatma Gandhi statue
- Monument of Independence
- Palace of the Republic
- Rakhat chocolate factory
- Spice mantra
- Marrone rosso
- Esentai Mail
- Villa Almaty
- Mega center
- Dostyk plaza
- Zelyony Bazaar
- Zhailjau Golf
- Nurtau Golf club
- Rahat palace
- Holiday Inn
- 8 Lakes Resort
- Sherapark Inn
- Astana International
- Forest Fairy Tale
- Aul resort
- Kazanova Club
- Office Club
- Babylon Club
- 50 Shades Of Grey
- Limousine Lexus Lx570
- Limousine FORD F 650 MAMMOTH
- Limousine Hummer h2 Convertible
- Limousine Hummer h2
- Limousine Dodge Charger
- China Gold
- Tot Samyi Bar
- Dope Lounge & bar
- Hard Rock
- Picnic Bar
- Royal Plaza
- Casino Bellagio
- Bombay Casino
- Altyn Alma City
- Tornado Casino
- Luxary Hotel Packages
- Almaty : Adventure Packages
- Almaty : Golf Packages
- Almaty : Nightlife Packages
- Almaty : Family Fun Packages
- Almaty : Lakes & Mountains Packages
- Almaty : Short & Sweet Packages
- Almaty : Almaty & Beyond Packages
- Almaty : Winter Wonderland Packages
- Almaty : Almaty with Altyn Amel Sand Dunes
- Almaty : Almaty with Charyn Canyon
- Almaty : Almaty with Rifle Shooting
- Almaty : Almaty with Buggy Adventure
- Almaty : Best of Golf in Kazakhstan
- Almaty : Best of Golf
- Almaty : Golf & Nightlife
- Almaty : Golf in Almaty
- Almaty : Adventure with Nightlife
- Almaty : Almaty with Karaoke & Sauna
- Almaty : Night clubbing in Almaty
- Almaty : Almaty with Party Bus
- Almaty : Amazing Almaty
- Almaty : Best of Almaty
- Almaty : 5 Nights Almaty & Borovoye
- Almaty : Almaty with Big Almaty Lake
- Almaty : Almaty with Issyk Lake
- Almaty : Almaty with Kolsai Lake
- Almaty : 5 Nights Almaty & Mountain Resort
- Almaty : Almaty & Beyond
- Almaty : Almaty with Fantasy Land & Zoo
- Almaty : 5 Nights Explore Kazakhstan
- Almaty : 5 Nights Almaty & Baku
- Almaty : 5 Nights Almaty & Lake district
- Almaty : Two Great Cities
- Almaty : 5 Nights - Almaty Winter Wonderland
TRAVEL ON YOUR MIND?
Thinking about traveling in Kazakhstan? Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime! If you are feeling nervous, or just have some questions – here are
some of the answers I give to some of the most frequently asked questions about traveling in Kazakhstan.
1. Is it helpful to know Russian when traveling in Kazakhstan?
Knowing Russian is not necessary but it is of no harm speaking and understanding a few basic Russian words which can come handy. Although our staff and guides can speak fluent English and are always there to help you during sightseeing and excursions.
2. WHERE CAN I FIND A GUIDE BOOK IN ENGLISH?
There is a place in Almaty called City Books (город кни) г where you can find good guide books for your tour in Almaty like Bradt Guide, Lonely Planet, Almaty Today which tell you the best places to see and shop.
3. WHAT IS THE LOCAL CURRENCY OF KAZAKHSTAN?
The local currency is called “Tenge”. 1 Indian Rupee is equal is approximately 5 Tenge & U$ 1 will get you approximately 340 Tenge.
4. WHAT CURRENCY SHOULD WE CARRY TO KAZAKHSTAN?
You may carry US dollars or Euros which can be easily changed to local Tinge at one of the numerous currency exchanges in the cities.
5. WHERE SHOULD I EXCHANGE MY MONEY?
Rates in town vary depending on the shop you visit to exchange your money and Airports and Hotel Rates are not up to the mark. So, you can go to the market and find the shop that gives you the best price.
6. WHAT KIND OF TOURISTS WOULD LIKE TO VISIT ALMATY?
All types of tourists visit Almaty ranging from Honeymoon couples, Small Family Groups, Large Families, Friends and even Corporate office people.
7. WHAT IS THE STATUS ON THE AVAILABLITY OF INDIAN FOOD?
Almaty city, the most popular tourist destination in Kazakhstan certainly has a few authentic Indian restaurants that cater to Indian tourists and local patrons alike. Tourists on Almaty Tour Package from India always have the option to eat authentic and delicious Indian meals.
8. WHAT IS THE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT?
When you arrive in Kazakhstan, you need to register within 5 days of arriving and if you are arriving on a 30-day visa through the airport, then you don’t really need to register. Kazakhstan only requires you to register once upon arrival and you need not register for every city you visit.
You can register at the Immigration Police office (OVIR) anywhere in Kazakhstan. In Almaty, the OVIR office is at 86 Karasay Batyr. In Astana, it is at 29 Ulitsa Sakena Seifullina.
9. HOW ARE THE TRANSPORTATION FACILITIES IN KAZAKHSTAN?
The major cities in Kazakhstan have nice and clean roads with smooth traffic. The highways have beautiful and multi lane roads for easy driving. The trains are generally safe, but you should be careful of your belongings. Blankets and sheets will be provided to you by a car attendant at the beginning of the trip and collected by the attendant at the end of the trip.
10. SHOULD ONE DRIVE IN KAZAKHSTAN?
With such a good transportation system where you can go anywhere with plane, truck or bus at reasonable rates, it is avoidable to drive on your own. When in Kazakhstan, one should opt for public transport.
11. WHAT ABOUT THE PUBLIC FACILITIES AVAILABLE?
Pay a small fee and you can use the public facilities available in the city. Private facilities (those attached to restaurants and cafes) tend to be western-style toilets.